I have returned to the ’73 Questions Blogger Tag’ for Part II! Like last time, if any of my readers are interested in reading more about topics such as travel & photography, mental health and pets, check out Nicole’s blog. So without further ado, let’s get into it!
18. Q: What is your nationality?
A: Simply Irish as far as I know.
19. Q: What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
A: Depends on the finished product. I could end up exceptionally write about something I’m only somewhat into and completely butcher something I love. Any blog posts I write when my mind is in the zone are my favourites.
20. Q: What do you like to collect?
A: Pop Funkos. I recently added an 80-year Anniversary Special Edition Red Death Batman I got from Dublin Comic Con this past weekend to the collection. I have a small selection of games as well, mostly WWE games. Oh and money, can’t forget about the money!
21. Q: Describe yourself iA:n 3 words
A: Doingwhatthefuckiwant, weird and friendly.
22. Q: Who was the last person you DM’d?
A: Twitter: fellow writer Siobhian. Instagram: fellow writer/blogger Jaycee. I have unread messages too. I’ve been toning back on the social media activity a bit recently.
23. Q: If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
A: I’d lean towards D-Lite. A couple of my friends started simply calling me Flynn not too long ago so it could just as easily be that.
24. Q: What is on the top of your wish list right now?
A: There’s no way only one thing could possibly stand alone atop such a list. I’d love an excuse to use my passport, perfect & publish every project I’m currently working on, live financially comfortable, I want a lot!
25. Q: What house would the sorting hat put you in?
A: I’m afraid I’m not a big enough fan of Harry Potter to give an accurate answer. Someone will have to give an opinion on my behalf.
26. Q: How many tattoos do you have?
A: None. Tattoos can look absolutely stunning. I would just never get any myself unless I’m 100% sure I’ll remain proud of it years down the line. With how often it feels like my mind subtly changes, there’s no chance of getting one any time soon.
27. Q: What are you grateful for this year?
A: Finally getting my passport, getting another year in college while I figure out what to do in general, my social life, starting to feel like the kind of person I’ve always wanted to be, that I feel happier than I did last year, the list goes on.
28. Q: What is the best thing that has happened to you this month?
A: While I was at Dublin Comic Con, I looked at myself and I felt truly happy by what I saw. And I met Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel actress Charisma Carpenter there. That was a wild day.
29. Q: What is the best thing that happened to you today?
A: I was just seriously fucking happy today (Wednesday, as of this writing). Got to surprise my sister with a present I got her from Dublin Comic Con since she wasn’t able to go, had a great chat & coffee with a friend, finally starting to feel like I’m ready to do things my way, it’s just been a good day. It’s all been the best.
30. Q: What is the best thing ever?
A: My mind. I fucking love it.
31. Q: What is your favourite season?
A: Summer. That’s when my skin actually looks good.
32. Q: What is your favourite holiday?
A: Christmas. Not even talking about the presents. It’s just a wholesome time of year.
33. Q: What character do you relate to the most?
A: No one off the top of my head.
34. Q: Do you like surprises?
A: I’ll accept them as long as it has nothing to do with clothes. I’m a picky cunt when it comes to clothes!
35. Q: What is the biggest surprise you ever had?
A: That requires too much thought. I just don’t rank them.
36. Q: Which surprise made you cry?
A: I’m not much of a crier.
37. Q: What is the best surprise you have given to someone else?
A: That’s for those people to discuss amongst themselves.
38. Q: Do you like muffins?
A: They’re a kind of edible food, so yes.
39. Q: Do you cook often?
A: I heat often…
40. Q: What is your favourite dessert?
A: Oreo cheesecake.
41. Q: Is there a dessert you don’t like?
A: Do shit desserts exist?
42. Q: Cake or pie?
A: Cake. There’s nothing special about pie.
43. Q: What is your least favourite food?
A: Any leaf-like substance. I legitimately can’t swallow that utter shit.
44. Q: What is your favourite condiment?
A: Can’t beat my old friend ketchup. Does blue cheese dip count as well?
45. Q: It’s 4am on a random Saturday, what are you eating?
A: Yogurt normally.
Congratulations for reading that much information about me! This ’73 Questions’ series will be wrapped up with Part III. Stay tuned!