Just as I plan on becoming more active with my blog again like I was last year, I get nominated for a blog award and not just any blog award, The Awesome Blogger Award! If there was ever a sign to keep being active, this has to be it. As usual, there are a set of rules to follow if one plans on accepting their nomination, so let’s get into it.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag the post with #AwesomeBloggerAward
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination
- Give them 10 new questions to answer
Image Credit: Emine Saner | theguardian.com
Thank you very much Tia of Tall Blonde Tales for the nomination. I really appreciate the kindness!
If you’re looking for the ultimate relatable Lifestyle Blogger, look no further than Tia!
Tia’s 10 Questions
Image Credit: Don Riling | olympichottub.com
1. What was your favourite subject in school?
People have those? Hmm, interesting. I suppose I found Music and Art to be the most enjoyable, definitely the least objectionable. Most of my school days were spent hoping the teachers wouldn’t show up and having a free class.
2. Favourite childhood memory?
Christ, now there’s something to think about! I honestly can’t answer that for the same reason I can’t answer the question of having a favourite movie, far too many have been enjoyable to be able to choose a single one.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Canada probably tops my list. Looks like a great place to be in, plus an Irish passport allows travel to there without needing a visa so that takes away some hassle. I’ve also considered Los Angeles since aspiring Screenwriters are constantly recommended to live there for the best opportunities, but the US looks like a backwards place to get used to. Pre-tax price tags, using Fahrenheit over Celsius, none of that sounds right.
4. Who do you most admire and why?
AEW (All Elite Wrestling) wrestler Chris Jericho. For the overall 30 years he’s been wrestling, he hasn’t had any major injuries take him out of action and has reinvented himself countless times. It’s just amazing to think how long he’s been around and how successfully he adapts to ever-changing surroundings as the years go by.
5. What’s your favourite sweet/candy?
Jellybeans will always have a place in my heart.
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be, why and what would you use it for?
Super speed. I take far too long to get ready to leave the house and the hour-long walk into the city can be tedious some days, super speed would be great to get some stuff like that over with. I wouldn’t be the next Flash, but never needing public transport sounds good enough to me.
7. What is your favourite stationery item and why?
Stapler and treasury tags. Printing off a script and being able to put it together with either of those items, depending on the size of the script, just looks wonderful.
8. Which 3 people (alive, dead, real or from a book/movie/etc.) would you invite to your fantasy dinner party and why?
Avril Lavigne, Stan Lee and Patrick Stewart. When you’re a huge fan inviting people like this to a fantasy dinner party, no explanation is needed.
9. What is your most-loved thing to do in your spare time?
I felt great the other day having made myself pasta and watching TV in a quiet room with a beer. That would be an occasional most-loved thing to do. More frequently I’d have to say having coffee with good company. That’s all that’s needed.
10. What is your favourite cookie?
An Oreo. Easy decision to make.
10 New Questions
Image Credit: Mark Wilkinson | responsewebrecruitment.co.uk
1. What first got you interested in blogging?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
4. Tea or coffee?
5. Books or movies?
6. What’s one thing you hope to accomplish within the next 5 years?
7. Where does your motivation come from?
8. What new ice cream flavour would you invent?
9. What would be on top of your bucket list?
10. Do you like accepting blog awards?
For anyone who accepts the nomination, I hope you enjoy yourselves! For hell of it, contact me here if you want to a guest post with me!